The WYD Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The WYD Forums

Have fun posting all on The WYD Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SilkRoad online REVIEW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gohon300
Gremlin
gohon300

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-10-01

SilkRoad online REVIEW Empty
PostSubject: SilkRoad online REVIEW   SilkRoad online REVIEW Icon_minitimeThu 2 Oct - 20:20

I am suprised this thread has not been made yet. I like this game very much. I wish the GM's and developers would do more for the ligit players in the game. Here is a brief discription of the game.

Silkroad is about the old Silk Trade Routes that take place from China to Europe to India. There are 2 classes for China: Weapon and Force. There are sub-classes for them. Weapon you have 3: Bicheon (Sword/Blade and Shield), Heuksal (Pike, Galvie) and then Pacheon (Bow). For Force you have 4 sub-classes. Fire, Ice, Lightning and Force (Heal). In Europe there are 3 classes with 6 sub-classes: 3 main classes are Warrior, Buffer and Caster. Warrior you have Warrior and Rogue. Buffer you have Cleric and Bard and for Caster you have Warlock and Wizard. There are many different skills for each class and sub-class.

Right now the lvl cap is 80, but they just announced the lvl cap to raise to lvl 90 with a new map and new boss. Silkroad has many great elements the make the game awesome. Wither you are fighing PVE OR PVP you can lose time, because you have so much fun. Maybe you are jobbing. Silkroad has 3 types of jobs that you can do. One is the trader: The trader take goods from one town to another town. You spawn thiefs and have to fight the mobs that are between towns. Some mobs are agro and some are not. That is why you would want to go on your trade run with a hunter. The hunter of cousre is to protect the trader from the mobs and thiefs. The last job is the Thief. The thief should be pretty self explanitory.

Silkroad is an awesome game with many great areas to play. In the wide open area where you can breath fresh air or you can go to the caves where you are in tight areas. Not to mention you have to be around 50 to get in the caves. There are also great places to grind. The only thing I have to say about the game that is bad. No GM support and a lot of bots. Those two things kill the game. Oh and of course the Hackers that want to ruin the game for everyone else. I had a lvl 66 character and I was hacked. I lost about 1yrs worth of grinding and about $100 in item mall items. Til this day I have no idea how I was hacked. Many people have not been hacked and do not let that scare you. I would say give this game a try and see the beautiful game that I have grown to love. Someday I will be back there. Until then "See you on the Road."

If you want more info about the game here is a link http://www.silkroadonline.net/

[u] kill OR be KILLED
Back to top Go down
TheSiren
Wolf

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: SilkRoad online REVIEW   SilkRoad online REVIEW Icon_minitimeFri 3 Oct - 23:29

I keep hearing about this game but I've never actually tried it, maybe I will xD
Back to top Go down
KiwiMan
Site Owner
Site Owner
KiwiMan

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: SilkRoad online REVIEW   SilkRoad online REVIEW Icon_minitimeSun 9 Nov - 6:59

hmm i heard this game sucks now cuz full off botters and auto sellers and stuff and can never get on servers cuz full of the botters but it used to be good game
Back to top Go down
http://thewydforum.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SilkRoad online REVIEW   SilkRoad online REVIEW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SilkRoad online REVIEW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The WYD Forums :: Other Forums :: Other Game Discussion-
Jump to: